Gone are the days when retailers were simply able to operate as normal. We're living in a new age; between coronavirus and systematic racial injustice, retail has been asked to step up in ways it has not had to before. Retailers have now had to incorporate words like allyship and social-distancing into their company vernacular. From e-commerce and reopening plans to hiring and leadership, the actions of retailers are under a microscope as consumers are paying attention closer now more than ever before.
This has had visible implications on the future of retail. Certainly, reopening does not mean business as usual and the Black Lives Matter movement is not going anywhere. So, what does this new normal look like and how are successful retailers not only surviving but thriving?
Join us at the Modern Retail Virtual Forum where retailers across industries will take us deep into the weeds on:
• What smart reopening looks like in the coronavirus era
• How to connect with consumers in a meaningful way without face to face contact
• How to sync up with movements such as Black Lives Matter and Pull Up or Shut Up
• What different channels like brick and mortar and e-commerce will look like in this new normal
• What the economic downturn means for consumer spending