Influencer marketing delivers brand awareness, content and revenue — it has become one of the most effective ways to create a foundation of brand trust. The social proof and trust achieved with influencers is helping marketing teams build the kind of brand equity that lowers acquisition costs and increases customer lifetime value.
In this new white paper, learn more about the value of implementing influencer marketing as a strategy. From content production to sales, marketers will learn best practices for leveraging influencers to amplify the brand story — and how to evaluate and recognize significant returns on investment.
While the measurement of ROI is not always 1-to-1 when it comes to influencer marketing, every tactic discussed in this white paper contributes to creating the “halo effect” — which is the true ROI of influencer marketing.
Download the white paper now to explore:
- The current state of influencer marketing
- An in-depth look at how influencer content amplifies campaigns
- Best practices for leveraging influencer generated content
- Case studies from brands that have captured the ROI of influencer marketing
- Common influencer marketing myths debunked
Sponsored by Grin.